2008. május 13., kedd

470 deck setup

As the season is starting and I've been pretty disappointed with some features on my 470 dinghy, I've started to look after more ergonomical layout settings. (I've bought my boat second hand, and sailed it alone, not in a fleet of similar 470s to look for setup ideas). Finally today I've found a pretty good collection of deck setup pictures on Webshots:




470 Rigging Shots

The photographer has some more nice dinghy sailing photos on his/her album: http://community.webshots.com/user/Theboathouse.
On the deck layout pics for me the most useful is the setup of the central mainsheet cleating solution. I'm about to implement some of the ideas learnt based on the pictures and going to post the before- and after-pictures of the refitting!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: